Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Acknowledgement

I do not take full credit for the name of the blog. The first half of the name comes from Naomi Klein's famous book "No Logo", though the expression here remains more symbolic.

The idea of "No Logic" actually has multiple influences. It arises from a conglomeration of thoughts and ideas that have influenced me over years. A direct correlation of the expression can be drawn with a phrase of Franz Kafka, viz. "Logic is doubtless unshakable, but it cannot withstand a man who wants to go on living".

And with the longing of continuation, atleast in this virtual reality, where the necessity of being labelled and being logical can be set aside, I offer my respect to all the free spirits who keeps my hope alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a basic question. What is Logic?

Srestha said...

logic-er definition-er modhye ami jachhi na. ekhane logic is how it is largely perceived in the context of our everyday life.

if you see the "no factor" then i have tried to explain which logic i'm emphasizing noi.

and what is logic!!!! a epic can be written on discussing that..:)